Advertise in Foodstuff Africa
Where do you look for a telephone number? In your telephone directory. But where do you look for the an exporter or importer of foodstuff in Africa? Most probably, in the Africa Yellow Pages. Similar situation exists on the Internet too. Search engines are used, but for business visitors, industry specific directories, search engines, online indices etc. are the best source of locating specific businesses like foodstuff related businesses. Foodstuff Africa is one such ready-reference digital resource. High ranking, high traffic, attracting more eyeballs. Make your presence in the African foodstuff industry felt – be seen on the Foodstuff Africa.
1. Online Advertising Rates
|Leaderboard (1)||Home Page||One Month||$1250|
|Leaderboard (5)||Inside Pages||One Month||$1250|
|Skyscaper (1)||Home Page||One Month||$1500|
|Skyscaper (5)||Inside Pages||One Month||$1500|
|Interstitial Banner (5)||First Level||One Month||$2000|
|Sidebar Square (1)||Home Page||One Month||$1000|
|Sidebar Square (5)||Inside Pages||One Month||$1000|
|Video Ads (1)||Home Page||One Month||$1500|
|Newsletter Advertising||Top Banner||One issue||$2000|
Just having a website, these days, is not enough. Unless your potential customers across the globe can reach you at a time when they are looking for your products/services is an essential part of digital marketing strategy. Our focused digital marketing team ensures high response from focused business audiences across the internet domain.
Our in-house team of digital marketing experts and search engine optimisation experts also employ secretive and complicated social media marketing techniques to make sure that your company gets the kind of exposure your need.
Whatever be the size / requirement of your business, please feel free to write to us for our digital media consultants will assist you on how your business can benefit from specialized online digital marketing and social media marketing techniques.
2. List Your Business Page on Foodstuff Africa Portal
Having a business listed at Foodstuff Africa web portal is a unique and the most cost-effective opportunity to reach out to millions of potential buyers across new and emerging markets and receive genuine business queries right in your mailbox at just $199.99 per month. (* on an Annual Contract basis)
- Submit Business category for your business
- Enter company profile and product details
- Upload upto 10 product pictures
- Preview and publish yout Business listing
Advantages of Advertising on Foodstuff Africa Web Portal
- Over 400,000 member companies
- More than 10,000 business catalogs
- Instant access to over 35,000+ Facebook Fans
- Frequented by over 2,000,000 unique buyers/month
- Over 10,000 global B2B enquiries generated/month
- Backed by a network of high-worth websites, B2B portals
- Over 25 years of experience in the field of business promotion
- Backed by a long list of satisfied customers
How does having a Business homepage help my business?
Your Business Homepage will:
- Be accessible online at your chosen URL from anywhere across the globe.
- Be extensively promoted through Africa Business Pages Network of online directories & marketplaces.
- Be promoted on all popular African, International and Industry-specific search engines.
- Enable you to display your product images & description to prospective customers.
- Help reduce offline advertising and promotion cost of your business.
3. Digital Magazine Advertising
|Centre Spread||$6,812 (available)|
|Outside Back Cover||$6,812 (available)|
|Inside Back cover||$6,812 (available)|
|Inside Front Cover||$6,812 (available)|
|Full Page (Inside pages)||$4,087 (available)|
|Half Page||$2,180 (available)|
|Full Magazine Sponsorship||$12,500 (available)|
For more information contact us:
Foodstuff Africa aims to contribute towards developing a better understand of the changing dynamics of the African market and assess the underlying opportunities that thus emerge. Our market intelligence practice provides decision makers with a high-level analysis containing local insights, thus presenting a more “complete picture” by utilising multiple sources of information and primarily adopting a face-to-face “hands-on” approach.